Our client is a multi-platform videogame studio looking for a talented Software-Engineer to join their team. This role is offered remote if based in the UK, Ireland or Germany.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to the core development of their hit franchise, including gameplay, tools, physics, rendering etc
- Understand and help contribute towards best practises including coding standards and review processes
- Participant in planning and estimation of work
- Help support and mentor junior members of your team
- Contribute towards the overall software architecture
Who you are:
- Industry experience in a software engineer role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Good understanding of debugging, profiling, analysis and optimisation
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for games and delivering a quality simulation software
A great work life balance with a healthy and supportive work environment, alongside a competitive salary and amazing benefit package
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2782.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.