OPM are happy to be working with an independent studio based in Stafford, England working on creating digital gaming content for the gambling industry.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The Development team is currently 9-10 people and likely to grow in the coming years.
- Day to day job would include working on system architecture, game libraries, tools, back-end, visually programming games.
- Perks include: small teams and potential for professional growth, ability to have creative input and freedom within the job, flexible hours and potential to work from home, office has on-site Bistro with home-cooked food.
- Office Location: Dunston Business Village, Dunston, Staffordshire.
- Familiarity with WebGL or WebGL frameworks
- Excellent Skill with programming system architecture and back-end technologies
- Exposure to docker and similar technologies
- Experience with cross mobile/browser compatibility
- Passion for writing clean well documented code
- Strong understanding of version control
- Knowledge of Node.js
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!