Our client is an exciting AAA game studio, looking for a remote Physics Programmer to join their talented team to work on their latest title. This role is offered fully remote alongside excellent compensation.
What you will be doing:
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to plan and implement physics features
- Identify opportunities for R&D to develop and improve systems
- Maintain and extend the existing physics framework and tools
- Write clear, maintainable, and robust code
- Help define the technical direction and develop innovative solutions for difficult physics problems
- Debug, optimize and document your implementations
- Work closely with production to ensure solutions are within budget and on time
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience with unreal and in game industry with a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in physics or similar
- Experience working on a AAA game title
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency of C++
- Strong experience with existing physics packages e.g., PhysX, Havok and Bullet
- Great mathematical skills
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Fully remote working offered
- Great benefits package
- Healthy work/life balance
- Friendly and supportive work environment
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2682.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity company, valuing diversity and does not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.