Project: PC & Console Games
OPM is working with a well-known and established Games Development Studio. They encourage the ‘Remote’ working model for a number of years now.
Looking forward to their next exciting project, they are looking to recruit a Engine Programmer to their team of professionals.
- Excellent C++ skills
- Solid experience in the games industry
- Good understanding of the importance of non-functional constraints, such as iteration speed in design or core systems and processes
- Ability to cooperate with various disciplines to deliver end-to-end functionality to schedule and to the required specification
- Strong debugging & optimisation skills
- Self-motivated mindset
- Superb communication, time-management & organisational skills
- Taking an active role in the design process collaborating with various departments
- Convert requirements into technical specifications and implementing subsequent code, pipelines, and workflows
- Work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to design and implement the core engine functionality
- Contribute towards a variety of different code systems and ensuring that Madness Engine features are used to maximum effect
- Collaborate with other programmers to interface with all project game code, and subsystems, including networking, physics, and tools
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!