This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM is working with a well-known and established Games Development Studio. They encourage the ‘Remote’ working model and are just about to release a highly anticipated title.
Looking forward to their next exciting project, they are looking to recruit a Gameplay Programmer to their team of professionals.
- Profile and maintain existing game code.
- Work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to design the game code and contribute to technical design documents.
- Assist in preparing milestone builds as required.
- Take an active part in the game design process working with designers and departments.
- Turn GUI designs into technical specifications and implementing resulting generic technology as well as project specific code/logic.
- Excellent C++ skills and extensive industry experience.
- Good debugging skills.
- Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills.
- Previous experience implementing object-oriented design and data-driven systems.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!