This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multiplayer Games
OPMs client is a developer based in Sweden that has been creating brilliant games for over a decade. Their recent titles have received critical acclaim and commercial success on PC and Console. They are seeking a QA Programmer to join their engine team working on their latest projects.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good with C++
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
- Previous experience as a lead
- Worked with UE4 before
- Linux knowledge
- Experience in consoles development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with jenkins
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
- Improve existing game production workflow
- Help game production teams to debug complex issues
- Improve code review workflow and existing codebase
- Improve automatic testing workflow and regression detection
- Improve CIS and ensure broken builds can be solved within timely constraint
- Manage new UE4 versions merging
- Always trying to find new way to improve our workflows
- Improve automatic performance and memory profiling
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!