This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console Project
OPM is proud to be working with an independent video game studio based in London. Our client is a studio filled with creative minds who deeply love making games, with an extensive history of original development.
For over 15 years they have covered all areas of game development, from working on their own IPs to award-winning third-party titles for Nintendo and Sony. They are looking to find an experienced Programmer with a background in Unreal Engine, who will help them take their latest project to the next level.
- Excellent C and C++ and Unreal Engine 4 (including Blueprints) skills
- Expert knowledge of optimisation tools and techniques
- Professional experience with cross-platform codebases
- Strong understanding of 3D Maths, as well as 2D/3D graphics and rendering techniques
- Strong professional experience developing console or PC titles
- Experience leading a programming team
- Brilliant English written and oral communication
- Creating and converting code between different console platforms
- Implementation of platform specific functionality and features
- Implementation of platform specific code
- Optimisation and maintenance of existing code
- Communicating with team members to schedule and complete tasks to a high quality
- Professional experience porting games across modern gaming platforms
- Professional experience with scripting languages such as Python and Lua
- Professional experience working with third party middleware (network, physics, audio, effects)
- Professional experience working remotely with a third-party partner
- Crunch-free working environment
- Annual Salary Review
- Company Pension
- Central London Location
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!