One Player Mission is proud to be working with an award-winning developer of premium games that entertain millions of gamers across the globe with amazing and immersive gaming experiences.
Our client is now looking for a Render Programmer to work with them in their beautiful Stockholm Studio.
You will work with writing performance critical code to feed the GPU, and take responsibility for elevating the visual quality of the game to the highest possible level in close collaboration with the art and other tech departments. As is typical of Avalanche’s open world games, you will be instrumental in pushing both the realism and immersiveness of the world
- A well-developed aesthetic sense
- Extensive background in rendering with experience in shaders and lighting
- Well versed in modern 3D graphics APIs
- Excellent maths skills
- Highly fluent in C/C++
- Excellent CPU/GPU performance analysis and optimisation skills
- Strong CPU/GPU debugging skills
- An excellent understanding of the pros and cons that the current console architectures impose on all aspects of the rendering pipeline
- Work with writing performance critical code to feed the GPU, and take responsibility for elevating the visual quality of the game to the highest possible level
- Able to work under guidance, somewhat independently and can work towards developing the talents of more junior members of the team.
- Be instrumental in pushing both the realism and immersiveness of the world
BONUS SKILLS (Good to have)
- Physics/mathematics/computer science degree
- Experience with PS4, PS5, XBox One or Xbox Series X development for a shipped or upcoming title
- Experience with the certification of console titles
- An understanding of other aspects of game programming, including physics, animation, AI and networking
- Experience with mentoring junior members of the team???????
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214426!