This amazing next gen VR studio needs a highly creative, all round experienced generalist to support the Lead Artist in setting the bar for graphical style and quality. You can:
- Create complex low and high resolution 3D models and textures;
- Build, populate and light levels from mockup to polished state;
- Be a mentor to other 3D artists and interns in best practices, processes, and procedures;
You will have:
- 4+ Years of GI exp ideally with some senior exp
- Excellent knowledge of Maya, Z-Brush and/or Mudbox;
- Experience with Unity and/or Unreal, including use of PBR materials;
- Good use of light, shadow, color and form in both geometry and texturing.
It's a bonus:
- Rigging and skinning experience
- Experience creating 3D content cross platform
- 2D and 3D UI exp
- Concept art talent
This leading studio, situated in the centre of one of Europe's best and buzzing cities, offers a healthy work/life balance and competitive salary with bonus scheme.
To be considered, please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to email@example.com citing Ref 1061 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27