Following their successful release, my client is embarking on a new project. They are growing and looking to appoint a talented Senior 3D artist with solid modelling and texturing skills to join their team.
Slovenia is known as ‘the green heart of Europe’, with its diverse and magical natural landscapes and rich cultural heritage; a charming country situated between the Alps and the Adriatic. The studio is situated in Ljubljana, the capital city, considered to be an undiscovered gem.
- Work closely with the graphics and production teams
- Create amazing and high-quality 3D environment art and props
- Ensure all work meets the vision of the project and delivered timeously
- Optimisation of scenes and assets
- Establish and streamline technical pipelines
- Adhere to the strict limitations of the project
- A 3D artist with a minimum of 4 years in the games industry
- An impressive portfolio, showcasing your skills
- Technical abilities - lighting, shaders, texturing, rendering
- Unreal game engine
- Maya and other 3D graphics software
Competitive salary, profit share, relocation assistance, flexible work hours and remote workdays.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio to
email@example.com quoting reference 2577.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.