Project: AAA Shooter Games
Our client is looking for an experienced talented programmers to join their FPS AI team on their exciting new shooter. This role will be based at one of their studios in Horsham, West Sussex.
This is a fantastic opportunity for accomplished AI or gameplay programmers at a senior level, with Unreal experience to join an exciting game development team.
Flexible working includes hybrid, fully remote for eligible roles, and in-studio. They recognise that there is no one-size-fits-all approach and empower teams to define the working patterns which work best for them, which may mean different things for different teams and roles and at different times.
This role can be fully remote, hybrid or full-time office. The expectation for hybrid working is an average of one day per week in our Horsham studio. Further details can be discussed during the recruitment process.
You will be a key member of the team, creating runtime features which are at the heart of the user’s experience. You will have both a deep technical knowledge, along with a real passion for making great games.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Designing & developing C++ gameplay systems
- Producing rapid prototypes using C++ or blueprint
- Supporting content creators: designers and animators
- Producing & maintaining performant high-quality code.
- Fluent in C++ programming
- Happy and confident working with other disciplines
- Attention to detail and a passion for making quality products
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Unreal 4 development
- Experience with multi-platform development
- Experience of optimisation and performance analysis tools
- Understanding of networking technologies and techniques
- Experience with persistent titles, operations as live products.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!