Our client is a renowned entertainment company specialising in PC and console games, the role is based in the culturally rich city, Tokyo, onsite. Offering a great relocation package, competitive salary, and company benefits. They are seeking a dynamic and passionate individual that will be open to exploring the unknown within technology.
What you will be doing:
- Work in an existing Game Engine using cutting edge tech to develop and integrate advanced animation techniques to focus on rendering high-end characters.
- Techniques you will fulfil will include real-time cloth deformations, muscle stimulation facial animation.
- Content creation pipelines and exporters alongside other development areas
- Design multi-platform code for memory and performance efficiency.
- Collaborate with team to develop computer animation solutions by creating efficient pipelines and workflows for artists.
- Provide guidance mentoring junior employees.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree or similar
- 5+ years of professional game programming experience.
- Advanced proficiency in C++ and animation techniques.
- Experienced in DCC tools and Exporters with understanding of facial animation techniques, full body IK and helper bones driven body animation.
- Knowledge in parallel processing, multithreading, and optimisation techniques.
- Someone who is a team player and has a desire to push the barriers of technology in gaming.
- Proficient in the English language such that research can be discussed smoothly
- *GPGPU knowledge is a plus
- *Test level of N3 in Japanese is a plus
- Competitive salary that compensates fairly on work and contributions offered by its team members
- Great relocation package to assist employees into a smooth transition to the company.
- Studio located in Tokyo, one of the largest most vibrant and culturally rich cities.
- Friendly supportive work environment with a company that values a healthy work-life balance.
How do you apply:
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2906.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.