This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Strategy, Role Playing Game
Our client was founded by industry legends and after the successful release of their latest game have room to grow. As an independent development studio, you can be part of a team where developers are able have a significant impact and contribute on multiple levels to the games they make.
As Senior Animator you’ll bring their immersive worlds and diverse characters to life for players across multiple platforms. This position would suit an established Senior Animator or mid-level Animator looking to step up.
- Experience in game development as a 3D Animator
- Fluent in Maya or an equivalent 3D animation software package
- Exceptional understanding of both 3D and traditional animation rules and techniques
- Animation experience with a range from realistic to more stylised approaches, including facial animation
- A good aesthetic sense of weight and timing in your animation for believable performances
- An understanding of acting principles and basic camera techniques and terminology
- Self-motivated and able to interpret design documents for additional direction
- The ability to find creative and innovative solutions to problems
- Able to give and receive constructive critiques and be an active participant in the development process
- Create and implement compelling animations that match the visual style and design
- Develop and maintain animation pipelines for real time game assets
- Work with the art director and others to deliver quality animations to deadline
- Create hand keyed animation and work with motion capture data
- Learn to utilise custom tools and basic scripting where needed
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine
- Interest in real-time cinematics
- Remote work options
- VISA & Relocation Assistance if required
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- And more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project, and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!