One Player Mission is proud to be working with an award-winning developer of premium games that entertain millions of gamers across the globe with amazing and immersive gaming experiences.
Our client is now looking for a Senior Backend Developer to work with them in their beautiful Stockholm Studio.
In this role, you will be challenged with designing and developing their next generation of backend services. You will collaborate with game teams working on upcoming and unannounced projects, as well as support existing games in their usage of their services. You will be working within a team of Backend and Frontend Developers, as well as Data Engineers.
- Extensive and professional backend programming experience
- Strong knowledge of backend programming in Go, Python, C# or Java
- Extensive experience with storage technologies such as MySQL, NoSQL, Redis or Memcache
- Extensive experience running services in commercial clouds or Kubernetes
- A great sense of technical excellence, functionality and problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Collaborate with game teams working on upcoming and unannounced projects, as well as support existing games in their usage of their services.
- Working within a team of Backend and Frontend Developers, as well as Data Engineers.
- Work on the development of player-facing backend services powering their live service games with features such as authentication, data tracking, live service events scheduling, matchmaking and more.
BONUS SKILLS (Good to have)
- Experience in the Video Game industry
- C++Previous work with high availability solutions
- Passionate about gaming
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214426!