" Ref - 5215800. Would you like to work on the core foundations of a new multiplayer game?
You could be working with a tight-knit team who are at the early stages and working on a greenfield project. We’re looking for someone who is a technical expert, who will not only help us implement code but who will also have opportunities to design and architect our core (backend) systems.
Play a key role in architectural and design decisions and building towards an efficient micro service, you will also technically design, implement and optimise a wide range of backend features from the ground up.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an individual who has a strong understanding of backend services using Go Lang with microservices and recognisable experience.
• At least 5 years of development experience writing backend services that are robust and handle massive scale.
• At least 2 years’ experience with Go.
• Previous working knowledge with TypeScript is a plus.
• Experience with SOA/microservices.
• Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, or fork) and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, Click House, Redis etc).
• Experience with Protocol Buffers and gRPC.
• Strong comprehension of network, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTP2.