This well-known mobile game studio is looking for a Senior Backend Programmer to work on their games. The role is based in their London studio and is onsite. You will participate in high-load backend services for the game and core backend features development. You will have experience with server programming and working on large scale live game environment.
What skills do you need?
- Live games experience
- Creating new features and tools
- Writing bug free, maintainable code
- Multiplayer backend experience
- Games development experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Performance optimization
- Functional and load testing
- Nakama server experience is a bonus
- Troubleshooting and research for best practice
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, game development or similar
Great work life balance, city centre location, competitive pay and bonus, healthcare…
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2387.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.