We are working with a AAA studio based based in South of England, looking for a Senior C++ Audio Programmer to join their team. This role is offered on-site at their studio or remote based in England. This role is open to worldwide candidates.
What will you do?
- Work closely with Audio designers to realise creative objectives
- Be responsible for delivery of audio solutions
- FMOD, Wwise or similar
- 5+ years programming experience in a similar role in the games industry with a title under your belt
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
What skills do you need?
- Strong on comms
- Low-level C++ programming
- Game audio systems and techniques & audio processing and DSP experience
- Solid experience of software performance characteristics, systems implementation optimised for performance
- Central office location
- Relocation package
- Good work/life balance
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 2585.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.