This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: C++ / UE4
OPMs clients is seeking a Senior Graphics Programmer to join a well-known independent game developer’s newest studio based in New York. Situated in the Financial District, the studio boasts amazing views across the city, The Brooklyn Bridge and East River.
The successful candidate will help build and create a rendering pipeline from scratch and help create the vision for how their graphics should look and feel. They will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining both high and low level graphics-related systems alongside development of their next-gen graphics engine.
- Extensive experience developing AAA games having shipped one title on PC or Console from start to finish
- Excellent C/C++ skills
- Excellent general maths and 3D maths skills
- Good knowledge of the current-gen DX11/12 rendering architectures and APIs
- Solid experience in rendering with experience in shaders, geometry processing and lighting
- Good knowledge of CPU/GPU optimisations
- Interest in working in all parts of the codebase and renderer
- Experienced with multi-threaded programming
- Happy to do rapid prototyping to test feasibility of concepts
- Experience with large codebases and work on code that you didn't write
- Experience with optimising code and data to improve both memory consumption and execution speed
- Fluent English
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience working on multiplayer titles
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!