This codevelopment games studio based in the South East of England is looking for a senior physics programmer to join the engine team and work on our pillar titles. Sounds like your dream job? Then please apply. This role is offered onsite or fully remote.
What will you do?
- Apply physics run time and tools
- Work closely with Designers, Programming Leads and other programmers to plan and implement physics features
Who you are
- Excellent 3D maths skills, collision detection and understanding in real time physics simulations
- Strong physics and vehicle dynamics techniques
- Advanced optimisation approaches as well as debugging
- PhysX, Havok, Bullet or other physics engine
- Networking experience a bonus
- Deep understanding in C++
- 5+ years games industry experience in a similar role
- Experience working with games consoles (Xbox360/PS3/X1/PS4).
- Worked on at least 1 published title
- 4+ years in the games industry in a similar role
- Pension, healthcare, flexitime, state of the art studio, relocation support...
Please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2505.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.