Senior Programmer - Paris - State Of The Art Studio!!
Our client is based in the heart of Paris in a state-of-the-art studio. We seek a senior programmer to join their team on an exciting new AAA game project. The job is secure, with a great work life balance in a studio where the owners understand that the games industry doesn't have to crunch its workers to get results.
- Work with programmers, producers, designers, and artists
- Organise tasks and schedule estimates for programming team and track development
- Still willing to code with balance staying on top of the code base;
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions
- Coordinate, mentor and build a cohesive programming team
What we need from you:
- 5+ year experience in the game development
- Expert with C++
- Good knowledge of: C, Java, scripting
- Expert in console game programming
- Originate, implement and iterate on software features for inclusion in our games in conjunction with other engineers, designers, artists and testers
- Identify and surface risks in the areas that are being worked on.
- Solve problems through the application of sound engineering practice
- Continuously work to minimise technical debt and maintenance hazards
- Devote time to personal improvement to further your own game development and programming knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Problem-solving and open-minded
- Working well in a team environment and willing to work in a small team studio (around 20+ people)
- Sense of initiative, attention to details
- Passion for games
Benefits include; Competitive rates of pay, great projects to work on, a collaborative company culture and full relocation expenses.
Sound like the role for you?
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1033.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company