Our client is a successful video games development studio based in North-West England. They are looking for a talented Senior C++ Programmer to join their team working hybrid or based on-site.
What you will be doing:
- Rendering bugs with OpenGL to the DirectX port.
- Monitoring code reviews that team members have provided.
- Developing a memory allocator for a console title.
- Mentoring and advising junior coders on aspects such as input, save games etc.
- Being responsible for creating a clear direction so junior team members can tackle client projects.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in a programming role and shipping titles.
- Proficient in programming languages including C/C++.
- Experienced using low-level code in areas such as physics, memory management, networking and rendering.
- You are an excellent communicator and have a flexible attitude.
- You have a keen interest in programming and video games.
- 22+ days holiday, flexible working hours, pension scheme, annual bonus and events, private medical and dental insurance schemes, support with relocation and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2862.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.