Amiqus are currently working with the senior leadership team of a Sports Technology Company to help them find a Senior Character Animator to help them bring their VR experience to life.
This role will be a key hire for an exciting new project that is underway. A strong understanding of human movement and motion capture cleanup is essential for the role. As the Senior Character Animator, you will create high-quality, lifelike, and compelling real-time 3D character animations for a sports-base game.
- A passion for sports games.
- Experience in 3D animation with Maya.
- Keyframe animation and motion capture skills.
- Proficient in Unity for animation integration and optimisation.
- A collaborative individual who will thrive in an inclusive environment.
This is a hybrid role, requiring 3-days per week onsite in Manchester. Along with studio benefits, on offer is a salary of up-to £40k.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this role, please apply now. You can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.