Our client is a successful video game development studio located in Frankfurt, Germany. They are looking for a talented Senior Concept Artist to join their passionate team. This role is offered remote if based in Germany.
What you will be doing:
- Developing captivating character concepts that truly capture the essence of the project's visual aesthetic.
- Collaborating with other artist to create art briefs, style documentation, and visual guidelines.
- Taking on a mentoring position and advising junior artists.
- Creating a healthy work environment through a positive and constructive feedback culture.
- Be eager to delve deeply into design in all of its forms, bringing life to the characters you create.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience as Concept Artist with a focus on character art and previously shipped 1-2 AAA/AA titles.
- Good knowledge of Zbrush or other 3D sculpting tools.
- Highly proficient using Photoshop or other 2D drawing software.
- You have excellent 2D drawing skills including colour theory, lighting, anatomy, form and composition.
- Able to showcase completed concepts such as sketches and designs through a skilled portfolio.
- 28+ days holiday, free language courses, free mental health platform, opportunities for career development, remote working in Germany +30 days remote abroad and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2863.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.