Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Cinematic Artist to help create cinematics in their latest narrative game!
You’ll bring experience and knowledge to the studios robust department working on exciting projects!
- A great eye for shot composition and storytelling.
- Editing software experiences for example Adobe Premiere.
- Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine and Sequencer.
- Ability to block out scenes using pre-visualisation techniques.
- Have previous experience in a Cinematics role.
- Experience with MotionBuilder, Maya and Motion Capture.
- Previous games experience creating sequences.
- Work alongside the animation and cinematics team to develop high quality cinematics for both in-game and promotional material.
- Work with the narrative team to capture mood, performances and push visual storytelling.
- Plan bespoke in-game sequences which drive narrative storytelling using storyboards, shot list and script breakdowns.
- Partner with Level Designers and Cinematic Leads to lay out scenes, integrate bespoke animations, animate cameras and set up lighting.
- Work closely with cinematic animators and the cinematic lead to plan and develop motion capture shoots.
- Complete VISA & Relocation assistance if required
- Hybrid work model or Full time Remote work options also available
- Private health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- 24/7 Employee Assistance
- Quarterly social events
- Dog friendly office!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!