OPMs client are seeing a talented Senior Combat Designer to join their dedicated design team working on an exciting AAA project.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Combat Designer with a strong eye for detail and quality.
- You have gained experience as a Combat Designer on multiple titles
- During your career, you have shipped at least one AAA game where you were heavily involved in, or in charge of, player combat mechanics and abilities.
- You have experience with visual scripting languages (Blueprint, Node Graphs, and so on).
- You have a passion for, and deep understanding of, third-person combat mechanics and have thoroughly played a wide variety of different titles.
- You like working with hands-on prototypes.
- You are comfortable with providing and receiving constructive criticism.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are self-motivated and take initiative.
- Develop and oversee the player’s combat mechanics, weapons and abilities.
- Drive core combat systems such as camera and enemies.
- Work closely with animators, gameplay programmers, and other teams to prototype and implement combat features.
- Take designs through a full development cycle from concept to release.
- Use metrics, player feedback, and a multitude of diverse analytics to improve and refine the design over time.
- VISA and relocation support.
- Competitive salary package.
- Hybrid working.
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!