This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games Studio
Our client is seeking for a talented Senior Concept Artist to join their team
The successful candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities from creating art to communicating with production, facilitating feedback, and working with leads to execute the vision for the games we make.
- An exceptional portfolio of work that exemplifies the creation of high-quality concept art.
- Good professional game development experience as a concept artist.
- Expert knowledge of game concept art development processes, from initial research, sketches and blue-sky concepting to the creation of final, well-developed, and refined pieces.
- Excellent knowledge of art and design principles.
- Ability to provide an in-depth critique.
- Ability to receive feedback and iterate as required.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Personally motivated.
- English speaking
- Creation of high-quality concept art to develop the visuals and guide the production of current and future titles.
- Produce designs for environments, characters, props and other aspects of the game while matching the given visual style, theme and tone.
- Work closely with artists, level designers and leads to bring the concepts to life, providing feedback to help the team realize your designs and solve new problems as they arise.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!