" Ref - 5175000. Our client is a world-leading games developer and publisher continuously working on innovative genre-leading games and authentic worlds. As Senior Console Programmer, you join a team of coders that are working on the upcoming AAA title. This will be a winning opportunity for a professional with an ability to see the bigger picture and make a wider strategic contribution.
- Collaboration with the AoS Lead Programmer including identifying and reporting new tasks
- Be part of the team, identify performance issues and optimize the game, as well as ensuring compliance with platform requirements (TRCs/XRs)
- Be responsible for the flawless and smooth run of AoS on XBSX|S and PS5
- Promoting coding and development within the team that lead to an exemplary console experience
- Flexible working hours
- Success-based annual bonus and share option schemes
- Benefits such as private family healthcare, enhanced maternity/paternity package and other
- Deep understanding of PS5 and XBSX|S certification requirements with previous experience of shipping multiple titles on both consoles
- Knowledge of programming in C++ in a large codebase
- Understanding of LUA programming as well as Cross-Platform requirements
- High skill in grasping new code as well as understanding the message of the original author
Senior Console Programmer for Video Games Developer based in the UK (remote) or Programming Jobs"