"To apply: Ref - 513148500. Senior Data Analyst – Gaming Role
I am working with a highly exciting gaming start up company who are working remotely. They are marrying your old games, arcade games and modernising it to play online with your friends with a launch of new game modes.
The company is fast growing now, very well-funded and looking to build up the team as part of their journey. This role as a Senior Data Analyst build the foundations of the Data team, and enable our business units to take informed and data-driven decisions.
• You will be the first member of there new data team and will help build up its foundations and processes.
• Work with the entire team across the company to provide analytics to enable better business decisions.
• Use your problem solving , logic and using data such as SWL to to identify issues and trends whereby being possible to communicate results and outcomes.
• Conceptualise player behaviours based on data
• Identify meaningful proxies of player behaviours where data doesn’t exist.
n 4 yrs onwards experience as a Data Analyst
n Worked in a data analyst role where you have to establishing Data foundation and processes, and help a company being more data-driven
n High level of SQL and Python
n Experience working in A/B
n Excited to work for a start up company and working across many different areas.
Location – Full Remote working on CET time
Salary – Around 60K EUR , with stock options
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.