"To apply: Ref - 513143400. We're working with a studio whose aim is to bring the dreams of aspiring game developers into reality. Using state of the art technologies they have a passion for making games development accessible to the masses.
- Guide the team in translating the overall vision into implemented functionality.
- Responsible for designing new features, including GUI, feature integration into an existing tool, and making sure features are fully delivered to the highest quality.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of comprehensive and detailed design documentation.
- Work with large amounts of data and be able to understand and smartly apply the results to drive the product design.
- Contribute to the creation and continuous development of processes and pipelines.
- Work cross functionally with Producer, other members, and management to ensure scope and milestones are met.
- Manage and mentor more Junior members of the design team.
Get in touch for more information on this role - email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please email Callum@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"