OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior Development Director to join their team as an experienced project management leader who is passionate about gaming to provide daily production support for their team’s.
The successful candidate will create an environment that enables our clients excellent teams to focus on what they are good at and support them with administrative work and production support.
- Robust project management experience – preferably in the tech / software development industry
- A desire to build and grow inclusive teams who truly represent the diversity and variety of all our clients players
- Management experience in a large organisation focusing on motivating and inspiring teams to work as one towards the project goals.
- Experience in negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution in complicated project setups
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Experience shipping games in a team or people leadership role
- Agile development, using Scrum/Kanban/Lean
- Project roadmaps, sprint planning, retrospectives, day-to-day team management, dependency management
- Project development with importance on team empowerment
- Risk analysis and mitigation techniques
- Budgeting and resource planning
- Tools: e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Word, Excel (create & maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint, PowerBI or other project management, reporting and tracking tools.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!