Our client is a well-established PC and Console studio based in the NW of England. They are now looking for a talented DevOps Programmer to join their team. This role is offered remote if you are based in the UK, Ireland, or Portugal.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and design platform architectures for infrastructure
- Help shape DevOps strategy and prioritize areas of improvement and investment
- Work with engineering teams to drive towards better continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Mentor and help junior members of the team
- Troubleshoot and help resolve production problems
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to drive best practises
- Take shared ownership of cloud infrastructure administration and monitoring solutions
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps, Software Engineer, System administrator or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Great knowledge of hybrid and cloud environments e.g., AWS and Azure
- Strong understanding of DevOps tools, best practises, and infrastructure as code
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Good team working and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great work life balance
- Superb benefits package
- Opportunity for professional development and training
- Supportive and friendly work environment
If interested, please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2701.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.