One Player Missions client is a well-recognised developer based in Utrecht, Who are looking for a Senior Game Engine Engineer to join their established team to work on a AAA title.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with colleagues in game design and gameplay engineering to provide support through the architecture, design, implementation, and optimisation of the layer that connects their players, and drives the games.
- Provide maintenance and upgrades within Unreal Engine.
- Configure and manage build process (CI/CD).
- Support all developers including artists and designers.
- Profile and optimise build process and the build itself.
- Help with continuous improvement of processes and pipelines.
- Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!
- Previous Unreal Engine 4 or 5 experience.
- Experience with other game engines is a plus.
- Strong understanding on resource management, build process and source control systems.
- Solid debugging and optimisation skills in c++.
- understanding of low-level architecture, multi-thread programming.
- International AAA Game projects.
- Flexible/Hybrid working.
- Private healthcare.
- Pension Plan
- Bonus schemes.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!