One Player Mission are proud to be working with a small development studio based in Los Angeles working on some of the most well-known AAA games franchise’s known worldwide.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of C++ programming and Unreal Engine in AAA games.
- Advanced knowledge in C/C++.
- Advanced knowledge of game technology principles.
- An enhanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Experience using profiling tools to identify CPU performance issues.
- Experience working across disciplines to implement optimizations to achieve performance goals.
- Experience working with modern games consoles (XB1/PS4).
- Worked on at least 1 published AAA title.
- Create engineering solutions for visual performance problems in Unreal Engine.
- Enhance and maintain rendering speeds of the game across multiple platforms.
- Working closely with the art team to understand and anticipate needs for the product and developing systems and tools to support them.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and analyse rendering systems and art pipelines.
- Support graphics best practices and share knowledge within the studio.
- Keep up to date on current techniques, research, and best practices
- Work closely with the Technical Director and Lead Core Engine Programmer to identify and implement optimizations.
- Implement optimization changes to a high quality.
DESIRED SKILLS (Good to have)
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!