This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: UE4 / Unreal Engine Mobile Game
OPM’s client is a highly successful independent developer with over 20 years in the industry. They are seeking an experienced Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a large autonomy in your work, as well as helping their juniors to develop and grow.
- Strong programming experience in games development and working with Unreal engine
- Great understanding of game engineering practices & techniques
- Superb C/C++ programming skills
- Great knowledge of software engineering practices
- Proven ability to collaborate with different disciplines to discuss designs with respect to technical challenges
- Strong English language skills
- Passionate about gaming and games development
- Implement gameplay systems in a self-organising, interdisciplinary team
- Write clear, maintainable, and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Recognise opportunities to improve games or general workflows and seek to make changes
- Share knowledge and help mentor other team members
- Experience with multiplayer development
- Experience with free-to-play game development
- Relocation bonus
- Occupational pension scheme
- Job ticket for public transportation system
- Flexible working hours
- In-house massages & gym membership
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!