One Player Mission’s client is the largest online gaming company in the world! As part of their ongoing growth, and completing a successful turnaround, they’re now backed by Tencent. The company follow Scandinavian work values. For you, that means a flat structure in which you can thrive, be yourself, and leave a mark in the studio and become an ambassador for our clients company values.
- Produce high-quality environment art, terrains, props, architecture, foliage, integrate within the engine, and assist with various technical setups.
- Collaborate with key team members in the creation of in-game environments and buildings, props and being able to own parts of the pipeline.
- Assist with mentorship of other team members within the team.
- Balance artistic aspects with technical constraints, working closely with technical artists.
- Stay up to date on best practices to keep up with the latest next-gen industry standards.
- Established commercial production experience in a Environment Art role.
- Solid understanding of 3D art fundamentals of modelling, materials and game limitations.
- Proficiency with 3ds Max, Blender, Substance Suite and Terrain Generation tools.
- Great communication and time management skills with the ability to help mentor your colleagues.
- Bachelor/Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Familiarity with UE4
- Experience with modular systems
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 1206 214 417!