Our client who has developed very popular titles in the mobile games industry, is looking to appoint a talented, well organised Senior Game Artist, a team player, to join their team of artists, to create beautiful assets. This role is at our London studio.
What will you do?
- Working closely with Designers and developers
- Generate ideas
- Inspire and mentor others
- Creating brilliant assets
- Work with deadlines and deliver high quality work
What skills do you need?
- Senior experience in the mobile/ casual games industry
- An impressive portfolio to showcase your artistic skills with assets designed for diverse genres of games
- Unity Engine
- Agile scrum knowledge
- Adobe creative suite
- Bone and 2D Cell animation and VFX experience
- Well versed in shape, value and color theory
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX
This studio offers a very competitive salary and amazing company benefits
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV, along with your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2444.