OPMs client are a studio based in Barcelona, Spain, are looking too add a Senior Game Designer to their team, working on a huge new AAA open world game.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the design team, you will take ownership of core gameplay systems, working closely with all other disciplines to implement them to the highest standard.
- At least one shipped title in a design role (from pre-production to release)
- Experience with modern AAA open world games and their sandbox systems and mechanics
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proactive, supportive attitude and you are flexible
- Design features aligned with the creative and game directions (3C, game ingredients, game systems, game modes, enemy designs, AI behaviours, etc.).
- Help set quality-bar through hands-on ownership of open world content from conception to the final stages of polish.
- Collaborating with coworkers and other teams (design, art, animation, programming, etc.) to align on expectations and execution
- Adapt to technical and production constraints, reworking your design when and as often as needed.
- Participate in finding solutions to fix buggy features.
- Create and maintain design documentation that will guide interdependent teams.
- Create an environment which allows for open dialogue and encourages new creative ideas.
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to 2nd January).
- 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave PLUS full parental flexibility
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexible working conditions, Work From Home.
- Private Health insurance, including dental coverage.
- Relocation Package / assistance and VISA support.
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!