" Ref - 5305300. We need a Senior Game Designer, with a passion for RPGs and specialises in all things Systems. To advance and champion the development of features from conceptualisation to implementation, with a commitment to continuous iteration. Mentor fellow designers, generate documentation and collaborate with the wider teams to ensure seamless integration.
• Collaborate with project leadership to deliver top-tier game features that align with the game’s vision.
• Contribute to the development of tools and systems essential for delivering game features at the highest possible quality.
• Prototype game features in the early stages of development to identify and enhance enjoyment.
• Advocate for quality standards in game features throughout the wider team.
• Conduct comprehensive research across various media streams to enhance the achievement of our project's goals and player experience vision.
• Regularly solicit feedback from the broader team to refine the player experience.
• Seasoned Game Designer with a proven track record in a Senior position, having shipped at least one AAA title.
• Specialist in systems design, complex systems, spreadsheets, grand strategy and game economy.
• Experience working on RPG titles with a deep appreciation for the underlying systems of this genre.
• Passion for online games.
• Proficient in rapid prototyping.
• Demonstrated leadership in overseeing a cross-disciplinary team for the delivery of high-quality features and content.
• Team-oriented individual with the ability to mentor junior team members.
• Analytical thinker capable of dissecting leading market features and understanding the elements that make them exceptional.
This role is hybrid in London. Relocation and Visa support can be provided.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for."