"To apply: Ref - 5115900. We’re working together with a top UK studio in their continued growth, and assisting their Design team with the hire of several Senior Game Designers for various teams, including working on an exciting AAA Real-Time Strategy project.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of full development lifecycles on at least one AAA game title at a senior level, and will be placed in charge of key areas of the game at every phase from its early development. This role will be based on-site in the UK but with a flexible working model.
- Managing scope, quality and focus of game features so that they are delivered quickly and efficiently.
- Communicate your ideas to the Lead and other departments clearly and being open to adapting the design to the broader needs of the project as a whole.
- Helping to focus features, bugs and scope in order to accommodate changes in deadlines
- Support a cohesive team environment to enable to growth of staff around you
- Manage and communicate risks.
For more information, get in touch with email@example.com
To apply please email Callum@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"