Our client has become a major independent player in console games. Developing both original IP and working in tandem with partners to reimagine existing successes. They have an opportunity for an imaginative and versatile Senior Designer to join their Austrian studio.
What you need to do:
• Create and update game design documents as well as plan and estimate designs
• Establish clear and structured documentation to the team
• Anticipate production problems related to Design
• Highlight the tools needed for the production in collaboration with the producer
• Prepare both internal and external reporting documents
• Work on ergonomics and functionality of menus
• Task management
• Design game features
• Produce user stories
• Balance game systems
Who you are
• Minimum of 4+ years' experience in the video games industry
• 5+ released games
• High knowledge of video games entertainment
• Technical and analytical skills
• Teamwork / Communication
• C# scripting knowledge would be a plus
• love of role-playing and strategy games
• Game engine experience Unity, Unreal...
• SCRUM or other project methodology
Please note those without the right to work in the EU will not be considered for this role.
If this opportunity is of interest apply by submitting your CV's to email@example.com today, quote reference 2036
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.