" Ref - 5304700. We need a Senior Game Designer to empower and mentor the design team, as our client shapes an industry-defining AAA Multiplayer Shooter. Collaborating with Directors and Leads to develop creative solutions, and have big, ambitious ideas while keeping production realities in mind.
• Seasoned Senior Designer with several years of professional AAA experience
• Full development cycle shipped titles on PC/Console
• Can take ownership of an area or multiple areas of the game
• Generalist designer, experienced working in several fields of game design
• Demonstrated leadership in overseeing a cross-disciplinary team for the delivery of high-quality features and content
• Collaborate with project leadership to deliver top-tier game features that align with the game’s vision
• Contribute to the development of tools and systems essential for delivering game features at the highest possible quality
• Prototype game features in the early stages of development to identify and enhance enjoyment
• Advocate for quality standards in game features throughout the wider team
• Conduct comprehensive research across various media streams to enhance the achievement of our project's goals and player experience vision
• Regularly solicit feedback from the broader team to refine the player experience
This role is hybrid in Sweden. Relocation and Visa support can be provided.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for."