OPM’s client are seeking a talented Senior Game Designer to drive the development of features which support their aims, consistently advocating for both the players and the play experience.
The successful candidate will mentor other designers, and will work together with the rest of the design team to ensure that all features work together as a whole
- Previous Game Designer experience in a similar role.
- Previously shipped a title in a similar role.
- Have a true passion for games, ideally online games.
- Experience working on RPG titles.
- Be a team player capable of mentoring more junior members of staff.
- Work closely with project leads to deliver best-in-class game features.
- Prototype game features during early development to find the fun.
- Conduct research across all streams of media to better deliver against the goals and vision of the player experience.
- Assist in the development of tools and systems necessary to deliver game features to the highest quality.
- Evangelise the quality targets for game features to the wider team.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- £425 yearly wellness allowance to spend on i.e. gym membership etc.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus of up to 12%.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy (3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
- Visa sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for new hires moving from outside the UK.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!