Job Title: Game Producer
PLAY, GROW and WIN
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm in exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced Game Producer who can join our team and help pave the way towards our new goals.
What you will do:
Sparx* is the leading studio in Vietnam providing premium digital arts and animations to the biggest movie blockbusters and AAA games.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate yet humble Game Producer who loves office environment but interested in managing art production workflows. If you find yourself an out-of-the-box idea generator, who can bring positive values to the organization, we believe you are the one!
As a Game Producer, you will be collaborating with the Art Director, Team Leads, Artists and General Manager to effectively organize, monitor and track asset development for games. Responsible for the management of information flow during a project. Taking client requests, recording client notes and mentoring the progress of the crew are all part of the daily responsibilities of the Producer. In addition, Producer will serve as a key front-line representative of the company and frequently deal directly with client.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To be very clear on the product vision, able to communicate with the Executive Producer and local team about it. The GP has to establish a clear product vision to the entire team to be sure that there are no misunderstandings.
- As the owner of the Product Backlog, the GP has to make user story list with leads and directors’ support. The GP must ensure that the description for user story and priority are clear enough
- Responsible for organizing the team, which includes designers, Artists, animators, coders, sound designers, leaders, directors and producers, to work properly, by organizing meetings, discussions, feedback and communication.
- To make sure everybody knows how to work together, what the process is and how the process is executed, by collaborating with directors and leads
- To frequently check if everybody is on the right track. Checking, discussing and communicating with the director/lead to generate solutions when there is a problem
- To react and communicate to relevant people when there is a problem, no matter if the problem can be internally solved or not
- To frequently communicate with client and top management team in order to erase any misunderstanding or get outside help
- To set goals and milestones for the entire game, with well understanding about the game market, competitors and constraints
- Responsible for any potential legal issues with leader and directors’ help
- Responsible for the product quality, to control quality in all aspects of the game with leader and directors’ help
- Responsible for setting up the localization process, handling the localization kit and localization delivery with leader and directors’ help
- To communicate with stakeholder and the team, to figure out potential risks and come out with solutions
- Possess a minimum of 5 years experience as a Producer, managing large internal teams within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Audio Specialists, Senior Project Managers, Associate Producers etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Video Games and an understanding of how game software is made
- Mature personality, able to manage relationships at a senior level and appreciate multicultural working environments
- Creative, pragmatic and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development
- Strong leadership skills, able to drive various functions through the whole development process
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines
- Strong project management capability
- In-depth knowledge and passion for video games
- Highly motivated and enterprising
- Great communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Vietnamese is a plus
- Must be willing and able to work on site at our Studio in Ho Chi Minh City.
WHY JOIN US?
- Work on Hollywood blockbusters and AAA games
- Join an elite international team
- Grow with love, fun and creativity
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Learning opportunity and career development.