One Player Mission are working with an award-winning UK developer they are hiring for an experienced Associate Lead Gameplay Engineer to join the brand-new open world action/RPG development team.
As an Associate Lead Gameplay Engineer, you will work with subset of the gameplay engineering team to foster a highly technical and collaborative group. You will be responsible for setting team goals, ensuring delivery of work and helping shape their technology
- Proven proffesional engineering experience, with demonstrable work on at least 1 published title (ideally AAA).
- Experience leading a team of engineers.
- High level of proficiency with C++.
- Keen collaboration and delivery mindset.
- Experience with custom, proprietary engines in a plus.
- A genuine passion for video games.
- Work with stakeholder groups to identify gameplay features and core technology requirements.
- Manage goals and ensure delivery of work for a team of engineers.
- Work with multi-discipline to understand and prioritise dependencies.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!