This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPM’s client is seeking a highly motivated Senior Gameplay C++ Programmer who will join an in-studio team in the creation and support of a midcore mobile strategy free-to-play game, currently in development.
- Professional experience on multiple games and full lifecycle project delivery on at least one mobile game.
- Strong C++ experience developing PC, iOS, or Android.
- Background on at least one online game that has more than 1 million users.
- Keen to keep the game under the memory requirement and to maintain 60fps.
- Fundamental knowledge of the Graphics Pipeline, Shaders, 3D Maths.
- Fluent English communication skills to interact with various teams.
- Passionate about developing and playing games.
- Bachelor’s degree(s) preferably in technology would be preferred or comparable experience.
- Produce various gaming components that can support multi-million user base.
- Write clean, robust, reusable code.
- Debug, optimise and maintain existing code.
- Understand the game design and produce technical designs based on them.
- Follow and enhance existing development process and set standards.
- Mentor other team members on programming issue and concepts.
- A competitive salary and step by step relocation support
- VISA assistance
- Working at a highly reputable world-renowned developer
- Career progression and development plan
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!