Project: Co-Development & In House Games
OPM’s client, is an award-winning British developer with over a decade of working alongside the world’s biggest developers and publishers on some of gaming’s largest franchises.
They are currently looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join their team based in Liverpool to make an impact and take responsibility for bringing the vision of the game designers to life.
- Good professional experience as a Gameplay programmer having shipped multiple titles.
- Superb C/C++ programming skills.
- Deep passion for gaming and games development.
- Technical ownership of a major game feature, from production to release.
- Collaborate with the design team to generate high-quality gameplay features.
- Write high quality code, following any guidelines.
- Help to develop technical design specifications and implement them.
- Test and refine gameplay features throughout the development cycle of the project.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- A degree in computer science or comparable subjects.
- Great maths and 3D programming skills.
- Professional experience with Unreal Engine 4.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418