We are working with an exciting PC and console studio based in the NW of England crafting their own IPs as well as working on AAA titles. They are now looking for a talented Senior Gameplay Programmer to join their team. This role is offered onsite but available for remote working if based in the UK, Ireland, and Portugal.
What you will be doing:
- Create immersive and compelling gameplay experiences
- Drive development and technical design, creating innovative solutions for complex problems
- Mentor and help junior members of the programming team
- Prototype new gameplay features and explore creative ideas
- Work within technical constraints to meet performance and quality goals
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to help streamline developmental processes
- Create high quality documentation where required
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a Gameplay Programmer or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Excellent C++ programming skills and experience
- Strong Unreal Engine 4/5 experience
- Experience mentoring and helping junior members of the team
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for videogames
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great work life balance
- Superb benefits package
- Opportunity for professional development and training
- Supportive and friendly work environment
If interested, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2609.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.