OPMs client is a well-recognised developer based in Utrecht, They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their established team to work on a AAA arcade racing title, being built in Unreal 5 for Gen 5 consoles and PC.
You will collaborate with your colleagues in game design and gameplay engineering to provide support through the architecture, design, implementation, and optimization of the layer that connects players, and drives games.
- Provide maintenance and upgrades within Unreal Engine
- Configure and manage build process (CI/CD)
- Support all developers including artists and designers
- Set standards by example
- Profile and optimise build process and the build itself
- Help with continuous improvement of processes and pipelines
- Have fun working on amazing projects
- Unreal Engine 4 or Unreal Engine 5 experience. Ideally, shipped an Unreal Engine project for multiple platforms.
- Experience with other game engines will also be considered a plus.
- Strong understanding on resource management, build process, source control system
- Solid debugging and optimisation skills in C++
- Deep understanding low-level architecture, multi-thread programming
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!