This well-known mobile studio based in London is looking for a Senior Golang Platform Programmer to develop, deploy, and operate their backend microservices at scale - globally. You will be heavily involved with large scale migrations of monolith applications to microservices, and work extensively with Docker containers, container orchestration layers such as Kubernetes, and everything involved in coordinating deployments of fleets of services worldwide. This role will be in charge of millions of daily players for our pillar titles.
What skills do you need?
- Upgrade security, reliability, scalability of our platforms
- Create and run shared services
- Ability to research for best practice and troubleshooting
- Work in a multidisciplinary team
- Write code for high traffic services
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Go experience for large code bases
- Cloud incl. AWS
- Concurrency and distributed systems
- Bash, Python…
- Ability to work independently
Onsite chef, private medical, bonuses, relocation package and competitive pay.
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2421.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.