We are looking for a talented Senior Graphics Programmer for our client, a VR games studio based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This role is offered onsite and is open to candidates from the EU.
What you will be doing:
- Create solid technical designs and efficient implementation of these engine systems and adjustments.
- Adapt and expand upon the studio’s pipelines and coding standards.
- Work closely with Tech Leads, artists, and core tech team.
- Create new graphics features that enable the Art team to create the highest visual standard for VR.
- Mentor and help junior programming members.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of industry experience in a Graphics Programmer role.
- Experience working on the low-level side of game engines (preferably Unreal Engine 4) to create special features or functionality that can be used in games.
- Strong C++ skills, having experience writing several engines adjustments.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience.
- Bonus if you have VR experience.
- Competitive salary with a healthy work-life balance.
- Great benefits offered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to the latest VR hardware and titles.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 1894.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.